Friday, December 8, 2017

SM TOWN'S PUDRIL DESIGN PASSPORT




SM TOWN have many popular K-Pop band. 

 For example, EXO, Girl's Generation, TVXQ!, Super Junior, Shinee, F(x), NCT, etc... 

 We heard theirs name before. 

 SM TOWN makes passport named by Music Nation SMTOWN citizen.

What a Pink!

I don't like passport first. 

Because of ugly design passport.

But! The use of this passport is quite fabrical.

If you go SMTOWN singer's concert, fan meeting, or event, etc., 
you get stamp in your SMTOWN passport.


TVXQ!'s 2014year Yokohama Arena stamp


I don't understand Japanese language, 



But maybe this is Shinee's concert stamp


isn't it lovely?


I want to get stamp in my real passport.


They know K-pop fan's heart.

I really want to collect their stamp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment